Garlic Shrimp on Toasted Bread
8,5 / 10
- For Garlic Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed Red pepper flakes
- 6 cloves garlic cloves (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 red Bell pepper (washed; seeds removed; sliced)
- 1 yellow Bell pepper (washed; seeds removed; sliced)
- salt (to taste)
- peppers (to taste)
- 24 medium, fresh shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley (finely chopped)
Makes 24 pieces / 4 pieces per serving.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large skillet heat oil and garlic over medium heat until fragrant.
Lightly brush bread slices with the olive oil mixture and bake until golden brown, approximately 10-12 minutes.
For Garlic Shrimp:
Heat olive oil, red pepper flakes, and garlic in a large skillet, and cook stirring until fragrant and golden. Add peppers, stirring to coat, season with salt and pepper, cook until softened.
Add shrimp and parsley, cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimp is opaque, pink and tender, but still firm. Do not over cook. Remove from heat.
Spoon shrimp mixture onto a toasted crostini (one shrimp per crostini). Arrange on a platter. Serve.