Creamy Potato and Vegetable Soup
The white beans score with iron, which we need for healthy blood formation and normal oxygen transport. They are also a good source of protein. Garlic and onions are rich in secondary plant substances, which protect us from colds if consumed regularly.
You can choose the cheese according to your taste. We recommend a spicy cheese such as mountain cheese. If you want to make the soup a little lighter, you can replace the cream with cooking cream or a vegetable cream alternative.
- 1 chopped onion (chopped)
- 1 chopped garlic (chopped)
- 2 large, diced potatoes (cooked the previous day)
- 2 stalks chopped Celery (chopped)
- 1 green, cut into rings paprika
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 20 ounces Vegetable broth
- freshly ground peppers
- 10 ounces Whipped cream
- 7 ounces white Beans (canned)
- 10 ounces Corn (canned)
- 4 tablespoons grated Cheese
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the oil. Saute the onion, garlic, celery and bell pepper.
Pour in the broth and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the cream, beans and potatoes. Bring to a boil and simmer for another 10 minutes.
Add the corn and simmer for another 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve garnished with cheese and celery leaves.