Corn Tacos with Chicken
- For the guacamole
- 2 Avocados (peeled and stones removed)
- 1 small onion (very finely chopped)
- 1 green chile pepper (deseeded and finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- fresh Lime juice
- For the nachos
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 Chicken breasts (skinned and cut into chunks)
- ¼ Iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 4 tomatoes (seeds removed and roughly chopped)
- 8 corn Taco shell
For the guacamole, mash the avocados and beat in the rest of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
For the nachos, heat the oil in a skillet and gently fry the garlic an paprika for 1 minute. Add the chicken pieces and cook, stirring all the time, for 4 - 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
Stir the tomatoes into the chicken and fill the nachos with the mixture along with a little shredded lettuce.
Serve the nachos with the guacamole, grated cheese and chopped tomatoes alongside.