Citrus Fish En Papillote
8,9 / 10
ready in 40 min.
- 4 pcs Cod (approx. 180 g each)
- 1 ½ cups Green beans (ends trimmed)
- 1 Baby Fennel (finely sliced or shaved)
- 4 scallions (roughly chopped)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (sliced)
- 2 sprigs Dill (plucked from the stalks)
- 1 unwaxed lemon (finely sliced)
- 1 unwaxed Lime (finely sliced)
- 4 Tbsps olive oil
- ⅜ cup dry white wine
Heat the oven to 180°C (160°C in a fan oven), 350°F, gas 4. Cut 4 pieces of grease-proof paper or baking parchment measuring 30x30 cm.
Place one piece of fish in the middle of each piece of paper and arrange the vegetables, garlic and dill on top. Finish with the sliced citrus fruits. Season with freshly ground coarse sea salt and black pepper and drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over each portion.
Fold up the edges of the paper and pour a little wine into each parcel. Fold over the paper, twist the ends together and seal well. Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve with fresh ciabatta, for example.