White Fish En Papillote
- 6 pieces Silver foil (approx. 30 x 40 cm)
- 6 Halibut fillet (approx. 200 g each)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 bunch scallions (cut into 10 cm long slices)
- 1 ¾ cups white Asparagus (peeled, spears halved)
- 1 ¾ cups green Asparagus (fat end peeled)
- 1.333 cups small zucchini (quartered lengthways)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 unwaxed lemons (thinly sliced)
- 12 sprigs fresh Dill
- 18 sprigs fresh thyme
Brush the foil with the oil. Drizzle the fish with the lemon juice and leave to steep for 10 min.
Brush the spring onions, asparagus and the courgettes with olive oil and season lightly with salt.
Pat the fish dry and season with salt and ground black pepper. Place each fillet on a piece of aluminium foil and cover with lemon slices, dill and thyme. Close the foil loosely and heat the barbecue.
Grill the fish parcels for around 8 min and turn once. Grill the vegetables next to the parcels and serve both together.