- 2 garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon noble sweet ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon Sea salt
- ½ freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Steak fillet (ready to cook, approximately 7-8 ounces)
Peel and chop garlic and onion. Grind in a mortar with herbs, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Stir in oil and vinegar to form a creamy mixture. Lest rest for about 20 minutes.
Rinse beef, pat dry, sprinkle with chimichurri sauce and grill on both sides for about 5-6 minutes. Remove, slice and serve.