- 4 Chicken breasts (about 6 ounces))
- 2 garlic
- 1 small red Pepperoncini (seeded, finely chopped)
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- Cumin (per 1/4 tsp, crushed)
- ground cilantro (per 1/4 tsp, crushed)
- 2 tablespoons bright soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened Coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- freshly ground peppers
Cut the chicken into about 2-cm- (3/4-inch-) wide strips.
Mix the remaining ingredients, and let the chicken strips marinate a few hours in the mixture. Then remove the chicken, drain, and spear the meat lengthwise on 8 wooden skewers. Grill or sauté the chicken skewers until cooked through, occasionally brushing with marinade.
Roast the peanuts without fat in a frying pan. Let cool, then finely crush and sprinkle on skewers to serve.