for 4 servings
- 9 ounces Tofu chopped into 2 cm (3/4 inch) cubes
- 1 onion (peeled and finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons Nut oil
- 14 ounces Broccoli (rinsed and separated into florets)
- 2 red Bell pepper (rinsed, cleaned and chopped into strips)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and finely chopped)
- 0.333 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Bean sprout (rinsed and drained)
- light soy sauce
Fry the tofu and onion in hot oil in a skillet or wok for 1-2 minutes.
Add the broccoli and pepper strips and continue to fry for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
At the end of cooking time add the garlic, cashew nuts and bean sprouts and fry until cooked for a further 2-3 minutes.
Season with soy sauce, sea salt and white pepper to serve.