Avocado and Tomato Sandwiches
- 8 leaves, bibb Lettuce (rinsed and dried)
- 1 Red onion (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 ripe tomato (rinsed and sliced)
- 1 ripe Avocado (peeled and thinly sliced)
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 red Leaf lettuce varieties (rinsed and dried)
- 1 cup fresh Alfalfa sprouts (rinsed and dried)
- Condiments (your favorite; mayonnaise; mustard; etc.)
- 8 slices Rye bread
Spread your favorite condiment over each slice of bread.
Layer with lettuce, onion, tomato slices, and avocado. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with lemon juice.
Add red leaf lettuce and sprouts. Serve.