Chicken, Avocado, Arugula and Tomato Sandwiches
Thid dish is packed with vitamins from the arugula and tomatoes, protein from the chicken and heart-healthy fats thanks to the avocado.
For a lower-calorie version, use lettuce wraps instead of buns and grill the chicken instead of breading it.
- 1 shallot (diced)
- 1 teaspoon coarse Mustard
- 1 egg
- 2 ⅔ cups Chicken breasts (finely chopped or minced)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 Burger buns
- 1 bunch Arugula
- 1 Avocado (peeled, pitted and sliced)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 0.333 cup Blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Chives
Cut the buns in half and top with the arugula, avocado and tomato. Place the burgers on top.
Mash the cheese with a fork and mix with the cream cheese and the chives. Place a dollop on each burger, top with the other bun half and serve.