Autumn Salad with Chanterelles
- 1 Lollo rossa (or oak leaf lettuce)
- 500 grams Chanterelle (or mixed mushrooms)
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 400 grams potatoes (day old)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter
- freshly ground peppers
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 1 teaspoon medium hot Mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons Hazelnut oil
Rinse, trim, and dry the lettuce. Clean the mushrooms and cut into bite-sized pieces. Peel and finely chop the onion. Peel and chop the garlic.
Cut the potatoes into bite-sized slices. Sauté the potatoes in the oil, then season with salt. Sauté the mushrooms and garlic in the butter, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
For the dressing, mix the vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, and sugar. Gradually incorporate the hazelnut oil, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle the lettuce with the dressing, then gently mix in the coold potatoes and lukewarm mushrooms. Sprinkle with the onions and serve.