Vietnamese Vegetable Saute
9,7 / 10
ready in 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons Nut oil
- 4 carrots (halved and finely sliced on the diagonal)
- 2 onions (cut into wedges)
- 5 cups chinese Cabbage (cut into wide strips)
- 1 cup baby Sweet corn (halved lengthways)
- 2 tomatoes (deseeded and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped cilantro
Heat the oil in a wok and briefly stir fry the carrots and onions. Gradually add the cabbage, sweetcorn and tomatoes, stirring all the while, and cook together for 3-4 minutes.
Season to taste with vinegar, ground black pepper and soy sauce. Divide between bowls and serve garnished with coriander.