Tuna Tortilla Sandwiches
- 2 cups canned Tuna (drained)
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 0.333 cup Walnut (roughly chopped)
- ¼ cup Prune (finely chopped)
- 2 tart Apple (diced)
- ⅔ cup Celeriac (finely grated)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 Tortillas
- 4 Lettuce (e. g. Lollo bionda, torn into pieces)
How healthy are the main ingredients?TunaCeleriacMayonnaiseWalnutApple
Drain the tuna well. Tip into a bowl and flake with a fork. Stir in the mayonnaise then mix in the walnuts, prunes, apples and celeriac. Season to taste with lemon juice, salt and ground black pepper.
Briefly heat the tortillas in a hot, dry frying pan and then remove. Put a little lettuce on one half, place the filling on top and roll up. Cut in half to serve, if desired.