Thai BBQ Salmon with Cabbage
Salmon is extremely healthy because it provides Omega-3 fatty acids, which supports a healthy heart and brain.
Substitute whole-wheat noodles for the egg noodles for an added dose of fiber.
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (grated)
- ⅛ cup Rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ⅛ cup soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds (toasted)
- ⅜ cup sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (grated)
Prepare the barbecue to medium heat. Place the salmon, skin-side down, on a piece of oiled foil. Baste with the teriyaki and sweet chile sauce and top with the limes. Grill about 10 minutes.