Spanish Mixed Salad
- 2 Fennel bulb (trimmed and finely sliced, leafy tops reserved)
- 2 scallions (finely sliced)
- 2 sticks Celery (peeled and sliced)
- 2 Tbsps baby Caper (drained)
- 3 cups canned Tuna (drained and flaked)
- 3 ⅔ cups Plum tomato (cored and sliced)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 slices Wholemeal Bread (toasted and cut into soldiers)
Combine the fennel, spring onion, celery and capers in a large mixing bowl and toss well to mix thoroughly.
Add the tuna, tomatoes, olive oil and white wine vinegar and season with salt and pepper before tossing again.
Spoon into large serving bowls and garnish with fennel tops. Serve with toast soldiers on the side.