for 4 servings
- 21 ounces small new Potato (scrubbed and boiled in their skins)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 14 ounces Chorizo (sausage)
- 1 Radicchio (torn into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons mixed Herbs (chives, cress, oregano, basil)
- freshly ground Black pepper
1 Tablespoon, 1 Teaspoon, 1 Small knife, 1 Large knife, 1 Cutting board, 1 Bowl, 1 Small pot, 2 Plates, 1 Slotted spatula, 1 Brush, 1 Paper towel, 1 Fork
Cut the cooked potatoes into thick slices.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the potatoes until golden brown, remove from the pan and set aside. Fry the chorizo until the fat begins to run.
Place the radicchio in a bowl and add the potatoes and chorizo. Add a little water to the liquid in the pan, let it bubble then pour over the salad.
Stir in the vinegar and the herbs and season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Serve immediately.