Spaghetti with Gorgonzola and Mandarin Cream
- 400 grams Spaghetti
- 4 stalks Celery
- 2 tablespoons green Pumpkin seed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can Mandarin orange (Weighing 314 grams)
- 1 cup Sour cream (125 grams, or creme fraiche)
- 2 teaspoons mild Curry powder
- 120 grams Gorgonzola (Italian Blue cheese)
- Iodized salt
- freshly ground peppers
Cook pasta according to package directions in a pot of boiling salted water. Drain.
Cut celery into small cubes. Chop pumpkin seeds finely and mix in a bowl with celery. Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté celery and pumpkin seeds for 3 minutes. Remove from the pan and keep warm. Drain mandarins and reserve juice. Mix mandarin juice in a bowl with sour cream, curry and crumbled gorgonzola. Add gorgonzola mixture to the pan, stir until smooth over low heat and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Add mandarin oranges and celery mixture to the gorgonzola sauce and heat briefly. Add pasta to the pan, mix briefly and serve on plates.