Sout-east Asian Chicken Stir-fry
9,3 / 10
ready in 40 min.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cups Chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 2 cups Squid tentacle (scored in a cross-hatched pattern and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon yellow Thai curry paste
- 2 onions (sliced)
- 1 Bok Choy (cut into strips)
- 2 red peppers (cut into strips)
- 2 red chile peppers (cut into rings)
- ⅜ cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
Heat the oil in a wok and fry the chicken, squid and the curry paste on a high heat. Remove from the wok and fry the vegetables in the meat juices. Deglaze with the stock and braise for around 5 min, stirring continuously.
Return the chicken and the squid to the wok and heat through. If necessary add a little more stock and season with soy sauce, fish sauce, salt and ground black pepper. Stir in the coriander and serve with basmati rice.