Colorful Asian Stir-fry
9,3 / 10
ready in 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (peeled and finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 2 cups cooked, boneless chicken (cut into bite-size pieces)
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- 1 red Bell pepper (rinsed; trimmed and cut into 2-inch strips)
- 1 yellow Bell pepper (rinsed; trimmed and cut into 2-inch strips)
- 1 small zucchini (rinsed; trimmed and sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons Rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sambal oelek
- 1 package Rice noodles (6.75 ounces)
Heat 2 teaspoons sesame oil in a wok or small skillet set over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic to the pan and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant; about 45 seconds. Transfer to small bowl.
Heat remaining sesame oil in pan and add cooked chicken, spring onions, peppers, zucchini, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar soy sauce, and sambal oelek. Toss to coat; stir-fry for several minutes until vegetables are tender crisp and chicken is heated through.
Meanwhile, break up noodles and cook according to the package directions. Drain, rinse and drain again. Add the noodles, garlic and ginger to the wok with the chicken and vegetables and toss to coat.
Divide chicken, vegetable and noodles between serving bowls. Serve.