Salmon and Radish Salad
90 / 100
ready in 50 min.
- 3.333 cups baby potatoes
- 2 ⅔ cups Salmon fillet (skinned, cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 4 Tbsps rapeseed oil
- 1 unwaxed lemon (zest and juice)
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsps Sour cream
- 3 cups Arugula (torn into smaller pieces)
- 1 ¼ cups White bean (tinned, rinsed and drained)
- 1 ⅔ cups Radish (whole or cut in half, depending on size)
- 1 red Apple (quartered and cut into chunks)
Steam the potatoes for around 20 minutes until cooked. Leave to cool until lukewarm.
Season the salmon with salt and ground black pepper and fry in 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick frying pan for 1-2 minutes. Take off the heat and leave. The fish will finish cooking through off the heat.
For the dressing, whisk together the lemon zest and juice with the remaining oil, mustard powder, honey, sour cream, 1-2 tbsp water, salt and ground black pepper. Check the seasoning.
Arrange the rocket, beans, radishes and apple on plates, top with the salmon and potatoes, drizzle over the dressing and serve.