Salad with Chicken Breast
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Whipped cream
- 1 lemon (for peel)
- 4 Chicken breasts (without skin)
- 50 grams Noodle dough
- 50 grams breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil (for cooking)
- 1 tablespoon butter (cold)
- For the salad
- 2 handfuls mixed and endive Corn salad
- 60 milliliters Vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons Port wine (white)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 generous pinch cayenne pepper
- 50 grams Buttermilk
- 50 grams Sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sharp Mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (rosso)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar (white)
- 1 teaspoon Cognac
- 50 milliliters sunflower oil
- 50 milliliters olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Nut oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 chile pepper
- peppers (ground)
- freshly grated Nutmeg
- Chili salt
- Vanilla salt
Rinse the lettuce, spin dry and tear endive into smaller pieces. Peel the lemon and cut the peel into thin strips. Squeeze lemon.
Mix broth with white port wine, salt, sugar, cayenne, yogurt, sour cream, mustard, red wine vinegar, balsamic, sherry and all types of oil for the salad dressing.
Whisk the eggs with the cream. Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, Dijon mustard, chili salt, vanilla salt and a pinch of lemon zest. Seed the chile pepper, cut into thin strips and add. Cut the chicken breasts into thirds and sprinkle with chili salt. Dredge successively in noodle flour, beaten eggs and the white bread crumbs.
In a deep skillet two centimeters high pour vegetable oil and heat over medium heat. Cook the breaded poultry pieces in it until golden brown on both sides. Finally, add the cold butter to the oil, let it foam, remove the chicken pieces and drain on paper towels.
Season the chicken with salt. Drizzle the salad with lemon juice to serve it. Arrange the chicken pieces on top and serve with dressing.