Radish Birch Salad
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Yogurt (0.1% fat)
- ½ teaspoon Mustard
- 1 pinch sugar
- peppers (freshly ground)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 bunch Radish (cleaned, washed and quartered)
- ½ bunch scallions (cleaned, washed and cut into pieces)
- 2 leaves Lettuce (washed and cut into small pieces)
- 1 handful fresh Birch leaf (young, washed and sorted)
Whisk together a dressing of oil, vinegar, yogurt, mustard, and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss together the radish, parsley, spring onions, lettuce, and birch leaves. Serve drizzled with the dressing.