Prawn and Chile Glass Noodles
This refreshing pasta is light and healthy. This dish is rich in protein and iodine, thanks to the prawns.
This cold salad is perfect for a light dinner on a warm summer evening.
- 11 ounces Glass noodles
- 1 ½ cups Jumbo Prawn (deveined, peeled up to tail)
- 1 stick Lemongrass (cut in half lengthways)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light Fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons light sesame oil
- 2 red chile peppers (cut into strips)
- 6 scallions (cut into diagonal rings)
Mix together the sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, and the oil. Stir in the noodles, prawns, chile, and the spring onions. Arrange on a plate. Serve garnished with cilantro, kaffir lime leaves, and chile peppers.