Potato Patties with Crust
8,7 / 10
- For the burgers
- 3 cups waxy potatoes (peeled and grated)
- 2 eggs
- breadcrumbs (as required)
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ cups Vegetables (e. g. carrots, courgette, kohlrabi, cauliflower, all finely chopped)
- 3 Tbsps chopped almonds
- 3 Tbsps chopped Hazelnuts
- 3 Tbsps chopped Macadamia Nuts
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 Tbsps vegetable oil
- 1 Baguette
- 1 clove garlic cloves
- olive oil
- 4 Lettuce (torn into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 scallion (cut into rings)
How healthy are the main ingredients?potatoalmondMacadamia Nutsgarlic cloveeggNutmeg
Mix together the potatoes, eggs, breadcrumbs and flour to form a smooth dough. Stir in the vegetables, season with salt, ground black pepper and nutmeg and shape into 8 burgers.
Mix the nuts together on a plate. Brush the burgers with the beaten egg and then roll in the nuts. Press the nuts on firmly and fry the burgers in hot oil until golden brown.
Slice the baguette into eight equal pieces and place on the grill. Rub with the garlic and drizzle with a little oil. Place the lettuce and tomatoes on the baguette slices, place a burger on top and garnish with the spring onions.