- 500 grams large, white Button mushrooms
- 1 handful Frisee lettuce
- 5 edible Flowers (as desired)
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable oil
Trim mushrooms and cut into thin slices mushrooms. Rinse frisee lettuce, trim and tear into bite-size pieces. Arrange mushrooms, frisée lettuce and 1 flower on plates.
Mix vinegar with mustard, sugar and oil in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle vinaigrette over mushrooms. Serve garnished with remaining flowers.