Mixed Veggie Pasta Salad
ready in 20 min.
- 2 cups Asparagus (diagonally sliced)
- 0.333 cup Orange juice
- 3 Tbsps white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsps Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp freshly ground peppers
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 cups Rigatoni (cooked)
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ¼ cup Red onions (sliced thin)
- ½ cup fresh Arugula
How healthy are the main ingredients?tomatoOrange juiceolive oilArugulasalt
Steam asparagus, covered, 2 minutes; drain, and set aside.
Combine orange juice, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl and stir well with a wire whisk.
Add asparagus, cooked pasta, cherry tomatoes, red onion and arugula and toss well.