Mixed Veggie Salad Dressing
- ½ unwaxed lemon (juice and zest)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ⅜ cup olive oil
- 6 cherry tomatoes (deseeded and diced)
- ⅔ cup zucchini (finely diced)
- ½ yellow pepper (finely diced)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (ground to a paste with a little sea salt)
- 2 stalks Basil (leaves finely sliced)
Mix the lemon juice and zest with the vinegar, sugar and 1-2 tbsp of water. Add the oil, stirring continuously.
Add the prepared ingredients and season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.