Light And Refreshing
Mache with Radishes and Roquefort
- 9 ounces lamb's lettuce rinsed and patted dry (mache)
- 1 bunch Radish (trimmed, rinsed and quartered)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- freshly ground peppers
- 6 ounces Roquefort cheese (diced)
- 4 tablespoons Walnut
- 4 slices Whole Wheat Toast
- 5 teaspoons butter
Stir together the oil, vinegar, orange juice and mustard. Season with salt and pepper and mix with the mache and radishes.
Sprinkle with the diced cheese and walnuts. Serve salad with slices of buttered toast.