Leaf Salad with Goat Cheese and Orange Dressing
- 300 grams mixed Lettuce (as desired, such as Lollo Rosso, Lollo Verde, frisee, arugula, dandelion, corn salad)
- 3 tablespoons Red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons Orange juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- freshly ground peppers
- 8 slices Goat cheese
- vegetable oil (for greasing)
Rinse and trim the lettuce, shake dry and tear into bite-sized pieces.
For the dressing, mix the vinegar with the orange juice, mustard and oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange the lettuce on plates.
Place the cheese slices on a greased baking sheet and bake briefly in a hot oven or under the broiler until the cheese begins to melt. Then, distribute the slices over the salad.
Serve drizzled with the dressing.