Frozen Raspberry Soufflés
1. Combine the raspberries, vanilla sugar and 80 g (approximately 1/2 cup) of sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil while stirring.
2. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve and stir in the raspberry liqueur, lemon juice and powdered sugar to taste.
3. Line the soufflé dishes with parchment paper so that it extends about 10 cm (approximately 4 inches) high.
4. Secure the parchment paper with a staple.
5. Whip the heavy cream until stiff and gradually drizzle the sugar syrup in.
6. Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add the remaining sugar and beat until stiff and glossy.
7. Combine the raspberry puree with the whipped cream and gently fold in the egg whites.
Evenly divide the mixture into the prepared soufflé dishes and refrigerate for about 4 hours. Transfer to the freezer about 30 minutes before serving.
8. Discard the parchment paper before serving.