Fried Rice Noodles
- 225 grams Rice noodles
- freshly ground peppers
- 3 tablespoons Peanut oil
- 3 chopped garlic
- 4 Red chile peppers (finely chopped)
- 6 Water chestnut (thin slices)
- 50 grams dried Wood Ear Mushrooms (soaked)
- 100 grams cooked ham (in strips)
- 100 grams shrimp (cooked and peeled)
- 150 grams Peas (thawed)
- cilantro (for garnish)
Pour hot water over the noodles and soak for 25 minutes. Drain.
Heat a wok with peanut oil. Add the garlic and chile and fry for 3 minutes. Stir fry with the water chestnuts and the drained and chopped mushrooms for 1 minute. Add the noodles, shrimp and peas and fry another 2 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and fry 3-4 minutes. Season to taste and serve.