Fish with Potatoes
- 700 grams fish fillets (Pollock, redfish or cod)
- lemons (Juiced)
- freshly ground peppers
- 700 grams cooked Boiled potato
- 3 tablespoons clarified butter
- 50 grams Pastry flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped Dill
- 200 milliliters Vegetable broth
- 100 grams Yogurt (0.1% fat)
- 2 tablespoons Mustard
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pinch sugar
Rinse fish fillets under cold water and pat dry, debone and cut into about 3 cm (approximately 1 inch) wide strips. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Peel potatoes and cut into slices. Heat clarified butter in a frying pan and cook potatoes on medium heat for about 12-15 minutes or until crispy.
Remove potatoes from the pan and keep warm. Place flour in a shallow dish and coat fish with it. Heat oil in a pan and cook fish for about 5 minutes or until golden yellow, turning gently. Keep warm in the pan on very low heat.
Combine vegetable broth, yogurt, mustard and egg yolks in a saucepan and whisk on medium heat until creamy. Season sauce with 1 pinch of sugar, salt and pepper and add dill. Arrange fish with potatoes on plates and serve with mustard and dill sauce.