Festive Mushroom Cups
9,9 / 10
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow Bell pepper (seeds removed, finely chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- freshly ground Black pepper
- 4 Portobello Mushroom (stalks removed and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons grated Cheese (parmesan or cheddar)
- ½ teaspoon crushed Red pepper flakes
- To garnish
1 Sieve, 1 Cutting board, 1 Small knife, 1 Pot, 1 Teaspoon, 1 Bowl, 1 Small skillet, 1 Wooden spoon, 1 Large knife, 1 Mortar, 1 Slotted spoon, 1 Paper towel, 1 Skillet
Heat the oven to 180°C (160° fan) 350°F gas 4. Grease a baking dish
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a frying pan and cook the pepper, onion and garlic over a medium heat for about 4 minutes until softened.
Stir in the coriander, parsley, lemon juice, mushroom stalks, salt and black pepper to taste. Cook for 2 minutes then remove from the heat.
Place the mushroom caps in the baking dish, gill side up. Brush with the remaining oil and divide the vegetable mixture among the mushroom caps. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper flakes
Bake for 15-20 minutes until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is piping hot. Garnish with coriander.