Cream Cheese, Radish and Smoked Salmon Bread Loaf
- 1 bunch Radish
- 200 grams softened cream cheese
- 200 grams Quark
- freshly ground peppers
- 2 teaspoons finely grated Lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 loaf Sandwich bread about 500 grams (approximately 1 pound)
- 1 bunch Cress
- 250 grams thinly sliced Smoked salmon
Rinse the radishes, pat dry and slice thinly.
Mix the cream cheese, quark, lemon zest and juice together until smooth and season with salt, pepper, Tabasco and sugar to taste.
Slice the loaf of bread about 3/4 of the way through.
Rinse the cress and pat dry.
Spread the cream cheese mixture between the bread slices and fill with the sliced radishes, cress and smoked salmon slices.