Chicken Swiss Chard and Mushroom Stir-fry
This quick weeknight dinner is incredibely easy to pull together and is low in calories, at only 359 calories per portion. Chard and mushrooms add valuable vitamins and minerals like vitamins K and A and antioxidants from the mushrooms.
Feel free to prepare this dish with whatever you meat you prefer or have on hand, such as steak or turkey.
- 4 ½ cups boneless, skinless Chicken breasts (diced into bite-size pieces)
- 1 sweet onion (peeled and sliced)
- 2 Tbsps Coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
- 1 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 0.333 cup chicken stock
- 1 bunch Swiss Chard leaf (rinsed; trimmed and chopped)
- Sea salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- olive oil (for drizzling)