- 3 scallion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 50 grams fresh Ginger root
- 1 liter Instant chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Lemongrass
- 150 grams white Button mushrooms
- 200 grams Chicken breast
- 100 grams Frozen pea
- 200 grams unsweetened Coconut cream
- 2-3 tablespoons Lime juice
- 2-3 tbsp asian. Fish sauce
- Iodized salt
Rinse the scallions and cut into rings. Peel the garlic and finely dice both. Boil the broth. Add the scallions, garlic, ginger and lemongrass and cook uncovered.
Clean the mushrooms and cut into quarters. Cut the meat into very thin strips and coarsely chop the coconut cream. After 15 minutes, add the mushrooms, meat, coconut cream, peas and chili powder into the broth and cook for another 4 minutes.
Lastly, add the lime juice and fish sauce and season with salt. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.