- 400 grams Cottage cheese
- 1 can Tuna (180 grams, wild-caught)
- 2 tablespoons Caper (chopped)
- 40 grams Cornichon (finely chopped)
- 2 hard-boiled Eggs (finely chopped)
- freshly ground Pepper
- 1 small Iceberg lettuce
- 4 large Sandwich wraps (or tortillas, refrigerated)
For the filling, combine cottage cheese, drained tuna, capers, cornichons and hard-boiled eggs. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Rinse the lettuce and cut into thin strips.
Heat whole-wheat sandwich wraps according to package instructions. Cover with lettuce strips, spread the filling on top, roll tightly and serve immediately.