- 400 grams Potatoes (Predominantly waxy)
- 100 milliliters Fish stock (from a jar)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon vinegar
- white Pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 6 sprigs Cilantro
- 4 slices Turbot filet (each about 100 grams)
- Vegetable oil (for cooking)
Peel, rinse and dice potatoes. Cook in salted water for about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and mash quarter of diced potatoes with a potato masher finely. Add fish stock, two oils and vinegar to mashed potatoes and season with salt, pepper and sugar. Set cilantro sprig aside. Chop remaining cilantro leaves finely and add to potato sauce. Fold in remaining potato cubes.
Rinse turbot fillets, pat dry and season with a little salt. Grease grill pan with a little oil and heat well. Cook fish for about 2-3 minutes per side. Spread potato sauce on plates and top with fish. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and serve.