- 400 grams Tuna (very fresh)
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped Mint
- 1 Scallion
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Orange
- 4 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons light Soy sauce
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon toasted Sesame seeds (to sprinkle)
- Mint leaf (for the garnish)
Cut tuna into small cubes, place in a bowl and season with lemon juice, sesame oil and soy sauce. Rinse scallion, shake dry and very finely chop. Peel orange, cut into segments and collect resulting juice. Cut orange segments into very thin slices. Rinse tomatoes, cut in half, remove seeds and cut into small cubes.
Mix tomatoes, green onions, orange segments, orange juice and chopped mint with tuna and season with salt and pepper. Serve tuna tartar in a small cup, sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with mint leaves.