for 10 servings
- ⅔ cup fresh Orange juice
- 0.333 cup fresh lemon juice
- 0.333 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon grated Orange zest
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pineapple (cubed)
- 2 cups Strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- 3 Kiwi (peeled and sliced)
- 2 Oranges (peeled and sectioned)
- 1 cup seedless, red Grape
- 1 Mango (peeled and cubed)
- 1 small Watermelon (cubed)
- 1 small Cantaloupe (cubed)
- 1 small honeydew melon (cubed)
Bring orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, orange zest, and lemon zest to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla extract. Set aside to cool.
Peel and/or cube and slice the fruit as necessary and combine everything in a large, clear glass bowl. Pour the cooled sauce over the fruit. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.