Toast with Tomato Spread
8,5 / 10
- 100 grams sun-dried Tomato in oil
- 25 grams Olives (pitted, black)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp Pine nuts
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- freshly ground peppers
- 40 grams young pecorino romano (diced)
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped Basil
- 8 slices Ciabatta (Italian white bread)
Drain sun-dried tomatoes, pat dry and coarsely cut. Coarsely chop olives. Peel garlic and coarsely chop. Mix sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl with garlic and olives. Gradually add olive oil while stirring and season with oregano, salt and pepper.
Toast ciabatta slices in a toaster or under an oven broiler, watching carefully, sprinkle with tomato sauce, cover with cheese and basil and serve immediately.