Thai-style Zucchini And Pumpkin Curry
ready in 31 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seed
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 Red onion (peeled and chopped)
- 1 teaspoon thai red Curry paste
- 1 ⅔ cups Coconut milk
- ⅜ cup vegetable stock
- 4 cups Pumpkin (chopped)
- 1 zucchini (halved lengthwise and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro (or parsley)
Heat the oil in a wok and cook the mustard seeds for i minute before adding the onion and garlic.
Stir-fry for 2 minutes then stir in the Thai curry paste.
Pour in the coconut milk and vegetable stock and stir well to get all the spices mixed in.
Add the pumpkin and zucchini, bring to a boil and then simmer for 15-18 minutes, until they are
Sprinkle with chopped herbs. Serve with boiled rice (optional).