Thai-style Creamy Chicken Broth
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 1 ⅔ cups Coconut milk
- 2 stalks Lemongrass (finely sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely sliced)
- Galangal (or fresh ginger; sliced)
- 2 red chile peppers (deseeded and sliced)
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 Chicken breasts (skinned and cut into chunks)
- 2 tablespoons Fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- fresh Lime juice
- 2 cups baby Spinach (washed)
1 Small pot mit Deckel, 1 Measuring cups, 1 Teaspoon, 1 Paper towel, 1 Cutting board, 1 Small knife, 1 Large knife, 1 Citrus juicer, 1 Small bowl, 1 Tablespoon, 1 Salad spinner, 1 Non-stick pan mit Deckel, 1 Slotted spatula, 1 Fork, 1 Bowl, 1 Peeler
Put the broth, coconut milk, lemongrass, garlic, galangal, chile and lime leaves into a large pan and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 10 minutes then add the chicken. Cook for 5 minutes then add the fish sauce, brown sugar and lime juice.
Stir in the spinach and simmer until the spinach has wilted. Check the seasoning and serve immediately.