Thai-style Noodle Broth
ready in 30 min.
- 2 Nut oil
- 2 large, skinless Chicken breasts (sliced)
- 2 cups baby Sweet corn (split in half)
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2 cups Rice noodles
- 2 Tbsps Rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsps Fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 1 red chili pepper (seeded and finely chopped)
How healthy are the main ingredients?Coconut milksoy sauceChicken breast
Heat the oil in a large saucepan set over a moderate heat until hot.
Add the chicken and brown slightly in the hot oil for 2 minutes.
Stir in the corn and cover with with the stock and coconut milk. Cook until simmering.
Reduce to a gentle simmer for 5 minutes before adding the noodles.
Continue to cook for 8-10 minutes until the noodles are soft.
Season to taste with rice wine vinegar, fish sauce, and soy sauce.
Ladle into bowls and garnish with coriander and chilli before serving.