Teriyaki Chicken and Noodle Salad
This dish is a fun twist on traditional chicken teriyaki and is surprisingly light with approximately 300 calories per serving.
The chicken is very filling and adds muscle-building protein to this dish. One serving contains a little over 26 grams of protein!
- 3 Chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsps Teriyaki sauce
- 3 Tbsps Oil
- 3 ½ ozs thin Rice noodles
- 2 Tbsps Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp red Curry paste
- 1 Tbsp Rice vinegar
- ½ Red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 carrot (cut into sticks)
- 0.333 Cucumber (cut into thin sticks)
- 2 cups Bean sprout
- 1 cup mixed greens spinach, rocket (arugula) and watercress