- 1 package bread dumpling (in cooking bags)
- 5 slices raw ham about 50 grams (approximately 2 ounces)
- 5 slices Emmentaler cheese 100 grams (approximately 4 ounces)
- 150 grams Lollo rossa
- 100 grams button Mushroom
- 200 grams Natural yogurt
- 50 meters cream or milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- white peppers (freshly ground)
- ½ teaspoon sugar
Soak the dumplings in a pot of plenty of cold, salted water for 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Bring to a boil for 1 minute and cook for 10 minutes on low heat, turning occasionally. Remove from the water and rinse briefly with cold water.
Cut the cheese and ham slices into quarters. Cut one of the cheese quarters into strips. Preheat the oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F). Rinse the lollo rossa and tear into bite-sized pieces. Clean and slice the mushrooms.
Remove the bread dumplings from the cooking bags and cut each into 3 slices. Put the ham and cheese slices on the dumpling slices and put another dumpling on top like a sandwich. Lay the cheese strips on top. Cook on the middle rack of the oven for 5-8 minutes.
Mix the yogurt with cream, lemon juice and parsley and season with salt, pepper and sugar. Serve the dumplings and vegetables on plates. Goes well with salad dressing.