Steak and Pepper Bowl
No votes yet
ready in 30 min.
- 16 ozs Sirloin steak (trimmed)
- 2 Tbsps Nut oil
- 0.333 cup sunflower oil
- 2 Tbsps Rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 Bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 2 large Red pepper (thinly sliced)
- 4 heads Bok Choy (thinly sliced)
- flat-leaf parsley (chopped)
- freshly ground Black pepper
Add a tablespoon of honey to the dressing for a sweeter version.
Heat a heavy-based frying pan over a high heat until it starts to smoke. Rub the steak with the oil and season with plenty of salt and pepper.
Pan-fry for 9 - 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes. Remove the steak to a plate and cover loosely with aluminium foil, leaving it to rest for at least 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk together the sunflower oil, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, and soy sauce in a large mixing bowl. Add the sliced vegetables and the parsley, tossing well to coat.
Slice the steak, add to the bowl, and toss briefly before lifting into bowls and serving.