Springtime Spinach and Bean Pasta
8,1 / 10
ready in 35 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 ½ cups green Asparagus (lower third peeled, spears cut into 4 cm long pieces)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 carrots (coarsely grated)
- 0.333 cup Dried tomatoes (finely sliced)
- ⅜ cup dry white wine
- ⅜ cup vegetable stock
- 8 cups Penne
- 2 handfuls Spinach (roughly chopped)
- ¾ cup chickpeas (tin, drained)
- ⅔ cup Parmesan (grated)
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the asparagus and the garlic for about 2 minutes.
Add the carrots and tomatoes and season with salt and ground black pepper. Deglaze with the wine and the stock and and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cook the pasta in salt water until al dente.
Add the spinach and the chickpeas to the vegetable sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Drain the pasta and stir them into the sauce. Transfer to deep plates and top with grated Parmesan.