Spiced Vegetable Florets
ready in 55 min.
- Wheat germ oil
- 1 clove garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 3 scallions (cut into rings)
- 2 cups Cauliflower
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 1.333 cups waxy potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1 Tbsp yellow Curry paste
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1.333 cups natural Yogurt
- ½ inch fresh ginger (grated)
- ½ tsp Lime zest
- 1 Tbsp Panch Phoron
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok and fry the garlic and the spring onions. Add the vegetables and the potatoes, fry for a few minutes and stir in the curry paste. Add the stock and simmer on a medium heat with the lid slightly off for around 15 min until the liquid has almost completely evaporated.
Mix together the yogurt, ginger and the lime zest and season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
Heat the panch phoron in 2 tbsp oil in a pan until it begins to give of aromas and remove from the heat.
Season the vegetables to taste, add the yogurt and serve drizzled with the oil.