Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Sprout Sandwich
- 8 slices seeded Whole Wheat Bread (such as sprinkled with sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds)
- 100 grams reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 teaspoons Horseradish (from a jar)
- 1 teaspoon Organic lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- freshly ground white peppers
- 1 handful Sprout (such as pea sprouts and radish sprouts)
- 200 grams smoked Salmon
Toast the bread as desired. Mix the cream cheese with horseradish and lemon zest and stir in the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Place the sprouts in a colander and rinse under cold water, then drain. Stir half of of the sprouts into the cream cheese.
Spread the bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture, then top one half of the bread with sprouts and salmon. Rinse the lettuce, shake dry and place on sandwiches. Top with remaining bread slices.
Serve the remaining cream cheese mixture separately to taste.